Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Champs of Champs

The true champs of the champs will truly be the Man...I'm referring to Man United, for sure.
Having clinched the Premiership for 2 years in a row is no easy feat, what more with emerging talented player sign-ups by filthy rich teams (you know which I mean) and also the constantly improving teams.

I have to apologize to Scholes & Giggs as at one point of time, I have basically brushed aside their skills which I had linked with age :P Kudos to the oldies! The saviour in needing times!


But a champion is not a champion until he is, internationally. They are gonna prove some critics wrong, whom at one time refer them as 'Jaguh Kampung'. Well, this only usually happens to Malaysians ;p


So make a date this 22nd May, 2a.m, only at ESPN.

1 comment:

| w e i n i j | said...

Champions will be champions :)