Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jay Chou Is Still Running!

King of Pop Asia had come and conquer! Jay is on the run...and still running...and running real havoc...at a rate that attracted so many to Stadium Merdeka...kids, chicks, Ah Bengs, aunties, ah poh, all turned up amidst the threatening rain...


In case no one had mentioned before, it is obvious that Mr Chou has grown sideways...not really apparent on his body yet, though, but one really can't miss the extra flesh beneath his once slim chin! Just take a look at the video that I found in YouTube (i had some recordings myself but it was a cheap tic so it's too far la!)



See what I mean? Anyway, the concert was a blast! So different from the previous one that I've seen! (other artists) He sang up to 30 songs from all his albums and I was really amazed that he could actually dance! Not to say that he danced like the Backstreet 'Men', but it was OK. =)

Jay has this very special talent about music that he can play all the instruments so well. In one of the concert VCDs that I've seen before, it was as amazing...and he would definitely 'show' all his special skills, that's for sure :)


But what really happened to the guest artists? No one else to invite it seems? Every time there's Jay on the run, there's Nan Quan Mama joining the fun! Other than the female lead, don't think the rest have what it takes though ><
Well, at least I also get to watch fireworks display...still worth the money =)











3 comments:

| w e i n i j | said...

^.^ I see that you've finally posted your first ever blog entry!

Now about this Jay Chou, personally I thought that his concert was great and I was truly entertained (hey, it was my first concert!)

Anyhow, I hoped that you'd continue to blog here and I'll be looking forward for ur future entries :)

Unknown said...

eh jie...create a chatterbox la!

Petite Lass said...

Yeah, he is very talented. I only truly acknowledged that after seeing him playing the piano in his movie "Secret". Impressive.